Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are happy to say we will be RE-OPENING our doors to take care of patients again on May 11th
Your health and safety continue to be our top priority and we have carefully revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and team members. We will continue as always to follow recommendations from the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We will remain up to date with the most current guidelines with respect to COVID-19.
You will notice the following changes around the office to continue to protect our patients and our team so that we proceed with the utmost of caution.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE OFFICE:
- Our office will be contacting you before your appointment to ask you some screening questions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call the office to let us know you are here; one of our team members will be coming to your car to check your temperature and verifying the screening process.
- BEFORE you enter office please use the provided hand sanitizer
- ONLY PATIENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE OFFICE; other family members will need to remain outside or wait in the car
- We will bring you straight into the treatment room when it is available.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized to hospital level standards before each patient is seated
- All public area will be cleaned and sterilized throughout the day
- All surfaces that come into contact with patients will be disinfected thoroughly
- We are installing an entire office HVAC air purification system to further prevent possible contamination from aerosols
- We ask that you maintain proper social distancing throughout the office
- After every transaction the checkout desk will be disinfected
- We are providing you with the option of pre-paying for your appointment so that you may leave the office directly from the treatment room
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any question about the steps we take to keep you and everyone safe in our dental practice
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and can't wait to welcome you back home!