Cost of Dental Emergencies – Crystal River, FL
Affordable Care Right When You Need It
When you’re saddled with a dental emergency like a toothache or a knocked-out tooth, the last thing on your mind is how much your treatment is going to cost. At least, until you pull up to our office and start panicking. However, Dr. Lisa Schnell would advise you to be more concerned about the state of your oral health rather than the cost of restoring your tooth. This is why our friendly staff members will do everything in their power to minimize the cost of your emergency treatment and provide affordable care right when you need it. Call us today to learn more.
Why Choose Signature Dental Care for Emergency Dentistry?
- Advanced Technology Guarantees Fast and Comfortable Care
- Often Able to See Emergency Patients the Same Day
- Sedation Options Help Provide Immediate Relief
What Factors Affect the Cost of Emergency Care?
It probably comes as no surprise that treating your dental emergency will cost a bit more than a conventional checkup and cleaning appointment. There are several factors that can influence how much you’ll end up paying for your treatment, such as:
- Type of treatment: Depending on the type of restorative treatment that you need, your costs will vary, as well as the level of coverage from your insurance company.
- Dental insurance: If you have dental insurance, it’s very likely that they will cover at least a portion of your treatment, lowering the amount that you’ll have to pay out of pocket.
- Location of dental office: The costs of treating dental emergencies tend to be higher in larger cities or places with a generally high cost of living.
What Are My Financial Options?
At Signature Dental Care, PA, we are an in-network provider with Florida Blue and even accept most other major PPO plans. If you don’t have dental insurance, we also offer a partnership with CareCredit, which is a third-party financing option that allows you to pay for the dental care you need with very little or even no interest.
Why Is It Important to Schedule a Consultation?
Because there is no fixed cost of emergency care, it’s imperative that should one happen, you come in to see us as soon as possible. By booking a consultation or appointment, Dr. Schnell can thoroughly examine your mouth to determine the severity of the issue. If you need only minor services to heal your dental emergency, such as a filling, your treatment might be covered at up 80%. However, if you require more extensive restorative procedures, like a root canal or tooth extraction, your insurance might only cover up to 50% of the cost.
When undergoing treatment for a dental emergency, it’s important to consider all of the factors at play. However, you should never let it stop you from receiving the urgent care you need. Our caring team is always here to help and will do our utmost to get you the care you need without breaking the bank.