Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry – Crystal River, FL
Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Are you embarrassed by your teeth? Do you often hide your smile while talking or taking pictures? You don’t need to live with the weight of your insecurities. You can boost your self-esteem and change your outlook on life with cosmetic dentistry. Your dentist can fix your aesthetic flaws using solutions that look and feel natural, but are cosmetic treatments right for you? Here’s what you need to know to achieve the smile of your dreams.
Does My Smile Give the Wrong Impression?
Your smile says a lot about you. If fact, many people may form their first impression of you based on the look of your teeth. Research shows people who have an attractive smile are viewed as being more intelligent, wealthier, and healthier. Studies show that visually pleasing teeth can also enhance your career prospects because you’ll look younger and more professional.
Your career isn’t the only thing to benefit from a gorgeous smile. It’s linked to improved self-confidence, which can promote your social interactions. Previous surveys indicate people are more likely to engage with someone who has a radiant smile. Not only will you be more approachable, but you’ll be more outgoing overall to meet new people.
If your teeth are discolored, misaligned, or damaged, they might be giving off the wrong first impression. You can invest in a more promising career and meaningful relationships through a picture-perfect smile.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for Me?
If you’re not in love with the smile you see in the mirror, you might be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Lisa Schnell has completed postgraduate education in many areas of specialty, including aesthetic restorative dentistry. She can improve the overall health, function, and appearance of your teeth to give you the smile you deserve.
She’ll perform a thorough consultation and discuss the results you want to achieve to determine if cosmetic dentistry is right for you. On average, you might be a candidate if you want to correct:
- Gapped or misaligned teeth
- Broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gummy smile
What Cosmetic Treatments are Right for Me?
Nowadays, there are more options than ever to transform your teeth. Based on your specific needs and your individual goals, you might be a candidate for one or more procedures, such as:
- Porcelain Veneers: Covers the front surface of a tooth to enhance its color, size, shape, and proportion.
- Metal-Free Dental Restorations: Fillings, crowns, and other restorations can be customized to match the color of your natural teeth to blend in with your enamel.
- Dental Bonding: A composite resin material can fix minor aesthetic concerns using a minimally invasive solution.
- Teeth Whitening: Get your teeth as much as 8 shades whiter with a professional whitening treatment. We also offer take-home kits for added convenience.
- Dental Implants: Permanently replace missing teeth using an option that closely looks and feels real.
Schedule Your Consultation
Take your first step toward a better smile. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to see if you’re a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.